15 Awesome Facts About "The Lego Movie"
This movie brings me right back to playing with Lego in my basement. I’d come up with crazy story lines about princesses or medieval knights battling their way through desert islands. Ah, 2015 seems so long ago now. But when I get nostalgic for those little building blocks, I throw on this movie and it takes me right back! Here are some facts you may not have known about The Lego Movie!
1. The Lego Movie beat Ben Affleck to the punch – it’s the first film to feature Batman and Superman together!

2. For the Lego Batman Movie, Michael Cera, who played Will Arnett’s nephew in Arrested Development, will be playing Robin to Arnett’s Batman!

3. Vitruvius’ gnarled white staff is just a chewed up lollipop stick.

4. Emmet has a poster in his apartment for a movie titled Macho And The Nerd. This is the Russian translation for 21 Jump Street, also a movie by Phil Lord and Chris Miller.

Commenti
Posta un commento