17 Times Life Was Nothing But A Damn Disappointment




If you clicked on this article, you probably already know that life isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. Not all promises are kept, not all expectations are met, and, of course, the very worst part: sometimes food looks good and then it isn’t. While this might all sound a little depressing, it turns out it can actually be pretty funny, too. So if you don’t at least have a few chuckles while clicking through this article, then I’m truly sorry to disappoint… but also, I told you so…











1. When you ask Pizza Hut to write a joke on your box


I just wanted to laugh, is that too much to ask!?




2. Your parents always say they love you, but then they buy you this for your birthday













3. “Do you know what would make our sandwiches better? If we sat on them” —Random Person at Starbucks Corporate Office






4. “I just thought it would make him look more majestic”


The promise “cats love it!” also appears to have been a lie. 




As you get older, you learn that birthdays are always disappointing, but some people learn it at a young age…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know