15 Things That Will Offend Serious Control Freaks
I don’t know about you, but I consider myself a fairly laid back person. I can pretty much chill with anybody and have a good time, doing pretty much anything. I don’t like to stress over stuff like that because I believe stress gives you cancer. Not in the new-agey, “I actually believe that” way, but like the old time, down-homey wisdom kind of way. Bottom line, I let things slide. My family is nuts. My girlfriend is extremely “organized” and likes to plan things months in advance, and I, by and large, just roll with it.
However, there are certain small things that make me unbelievably frustrated from time to time. Big things don’t faze me, but little stuff like this? Holy shit, I will lose my mind.
1. Someone At Customer Service Best Explain This One

2. I Hope This Guy Gets CANNED!

3. Misplaced Meat

4. Either Make It To 60 Or Die At 55!

Commenti
Posta un commento