12 Things Everyone Should Know About Jason Segel
Am I the only one out there that misses How I Met Your Mother? I can’t be, right? That show was so funny and I honestly can’t remember a time when that show wasn’t in my life. I miss seeing those five characters on my TV all the time! But all those actors are huge stars now. And Jason Segel is no exception! He’s gone on to star in Judd Apatow movies and Jason is so talented that he writes his own movies too! Everybody knows Jason as Marshall Eriksen but who is Jason really? Keep reading to find out more about the hilarious actor!
1. Jason Segel was cast on How I Met Your Mother because the creators were such huge fans of Freaks and Geeks.

2. Growing up, he was obsessed with Superman. He used to wear a cape under his clothes until he was 12!

3. After Judd Apatow and Jason became friends while working on Freaks and Geeks, Judd encouraged Jason to write his own material.

That’s right! Jason learned how to write a screenplay from the best of the best!

Commenti
Posta un commento