16 Things You Didn"t Know About Kate Bosworth
I’ve adored Kate Bosworth ever since I was a nine-year-old seeing Blue Crush for the first time. I loved the strong, independent character she played so effortlessly in the film and have followed the actress ever since. Kate has acted in such a wide variety of films and no one can argue that she’s as talented as she is beautiful. She’s always kept her personal life as private as possible so I was surprised to learn about many of these facts… Have I piqued your curiosity? Keep reading to find out 16 things you never knew about the lovely Kate Bosworth.
1. Kate was born on January 2, 1983, in Los Angeles, California.

2. Kate’s first supporting role was in Robert Redford’s 1998 film The Horse Whisperer.

3. Kate was accepted to the prestigious Princeton University, but unfortunately, her enrollment was withdrawn.

4. Kate’s breakthrough role came when she played Anne Marie Chadwick in 2002’s Blue Crush.

Commenti
Posta un commento