A WWE Document Of Everything Banned In Live Matches Has Been Leaked




Okay, I love wrestling. You can tell me all day about how fake it is, but I won’t listen or care. It’s the most entertaining thing in sports, with the most talented stuntmen on the planet. But now a leaked document has come out shedding light on part of the show I thought for sure was legit! 











The WWE has live events that are put on just for the audience in the arena – they don’t make it to TV.






The audience has always been under the impression that the wrestlers in these shows have way more freedom than they do on the shows that air.













Half the fun of these are that the wrestlers can improvise and pretty much do whatever they want.






At least that’s what we thought… 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know