17 Nerds Unapologetic About Their Nerdiness
Part of becoming an adult is realizing that nerdiness is cool. No grownup ever wants to be the dumbest person in the room. I believe kids should feel the same way, but the fact of the matter is it doesn’t really matter when you’re young. Growing up, my parents used to say things like “knowledge is power,” or, “if you don’t do your homework, you’ll up on the streets begging for bus change like your uncle Jerry.” I didn’t care. At the age of 10, ball was life and I was going to the show. My dad is five-foot-six on a good day, and my mother is much shorter. They could’ve hit me with the hard truth right then and there, but they didn’t. It took me until university to figure out learning was pretty dope and the nerds I used to poke fun at had it right all along. So here’s me making amends with this list of nerds who are unapologetically open about their nerdiness.
1. A joke the nerds reading this will enjoy

2. I’ll leave you to it then

3. An amazing accomplishment to say the least

4. The insult is nerdier than the question

Commenti
Posta un commento