Why You Should Never Ever Watch "Pretty Little Liars"




There are some shows that I just can’t watch. But to be fair, I will give them a chance. I watched the first season of Pretty Little Liars, but that’s as far as I could go. As amazing as it was, I just couldn’t bring myself to finish it. Everyone is way too dramatic. There’s already enough drama in my life; I can’t handle Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna’s nonsense. It’s just too much! To be honest, though, that’s not the only reason why I don’t watch Pretty Little Liars. I know that it’s entertaining, but I do have a list of why you should never ever watch Pretty Little Liars! Here are 13 reasons! 











1. This is literally all they do. 


All they do is gasp! I mean, I guess I would too if someone was after me. 




Here they go again. 













2. They are scared of everything! 


It seems like they live in a horror film. Their fear makes me so anxious and it stresses me out! Then again, I would be just as scared. Probably a lot worse too. 




3. Even after all the trauma and drama they go through, their hair is still on point. 


How do they have time to get blowouts when they are busy being attacked by a psychopath?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know