16 Ridiculously Photogenic People




The keys to being photogenic, according to some relatively unknown blogger I discovered using a simple Google search, are: raise eyebrows slightly, look above the camera, smile with your eyes, keep your tongue behind your teeth, and hide your double chin. I regret to inform my dedicated fans that after following all of these directives, my photos were not improved in the slightest. 


I have subsequently come to terms with the fact that, barring some form of expensive surgery — which, on my diminutive writer’s salary, I cannot afford — I will continue to offend people with wildly mediocre photos, despite trying very hard to take better ones. It is, after all, an unfortunate burden that I wish on no one. I pray that all of you are blessed with great photo-genetics like the awesome looking people who made it onto this list. 











1. When you’re already training for the Olympics






2. I think he knows something we don’t 













3. This kid has a bright future ahead of him






4. What’s with all these photogenic dudes looking great while being wrestled to the ground?



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know