4-Year-Old Asks Elderly Man For Birthday Pic And Now They"re BFFs




It’s a story for the ages. A friendship that began with a simple birthday request and transformed into one that has welcomed a new member into a family of nine (because the more the merrier!) and inspired thousands to reach out to their fellow man.


A small act of kindness can mean the world, and you never know how your actions are going to affect someone.


That was certainly the case with this little girl, who had no idea that her birthday wish could heal a man’s broken heart.


SHARE this article on Facebook. Your friends need to read this inspiring story.











Meet Tara Wood.


Tara is the mother of Norah, (and six other children — way to go, mama!) who celebrated her fourth birthday last month.During the day, Tara took Norah to the grocery store to pick up some cupcakes. This is where her little girl met her new best friend.




This is Norah.


The day before her fourth birthday, her mother picked her up from preschool.Tara wrote about their conversation, “I’d just picked her up from preschool when she cautioned me to mind the elderly person walking across the parking lot at a glacier’s pace.”She went on to explain that she has a soft spot for mature folks: “‘I like old peoples the best ‘cos they walk slow like I walk slow and they has soft skin like I has soft skin. They all gonna die soon so I’m gonna love ‘em all up before they is died.’ Sure, it got kinda weird and dark at the the end there, but I liked where her heart was.”











Meet Mr. Dan.


Mr. Dan was grocery shopping alone. The 81-year-old widow did most things alone since his wife, Mary, passed away in March. He had no idea that this particular grocery shopping expedition was about to change his life.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know