The Cast Of "Desperate Housewives": Then And Now




When Desperate Housewives aired its first season in 2004, it seemed like every single mother I knew became instantly hooked. It wasn’t too long before my friends and I started watching because let’s face it, the show is seriously addicting. Between the amazingly complex characters and juicy plot lines, it’s really not surprising that the show lasted for an impressive eight seasons. Have you ever wondered what the cast looks like nowadays? Well, I’m about to show you, and I can basically guarantee that you’ll be shocked. Keep scrolling to see the cast of Desperate Housewives then and now! 











1. Ricardo Antonio Chavira (Carlos Solis)


I almost didn’t recognize Ricardo without his facial hair! The clean-shaven look definitely suits him better. 




2. Madison De La Garza (Juanita Solis) 


Holy smokes! Madison has seriously grown up since her days on the show, and she is absolutely gorgeous. 











3. Eva Longoria (Gabrielle Solis)


There are almost 13 years separating these two photos. I think we can all agree that Eva completely defies aging. 




4. Jesse Metcalfe (John Rowland)


Aaaand I’ll probably still have a huge crush on Jesse in another 10 years. Sigh. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know