17 Ridiculous Creations That Serve No Purpose




Have you ever seen something so useless it makes you wonder why it was created in the first place? No, I’m not talking about your little brother, although I know how useless they can be. I’m talking about products that don’t seem to serve a purpose or were created to serve a purpose they never quite lived up to. Still don’t know? Maybe this list can give you a better idea. 











1. The clock that doesn’t tell time






2. The phone case that can’t do the one thing it was designed to do













3. The urban planners really made their money with this one






4. The shoe window



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know