Harry Potter"s "Home" Is For Sale And Potterheads Are Losing It
Alright, I don’t know about you guys, but I am Harry Potter–obsessed. It was literally my childhood in seven books or at least what I wanted my childhood to be.
I remember when I finished middle school, my parents took me to England. We saw some of the sights from the filming of the movies, and it was amazing. But one place that was not on the tour was Privet Drive, Harry’s humble (horrible) home.
Luckily, many years later, my dreams have been more than answered.
Tag your fellow Harry Potter fans in the COMMENTS because they aren’t going to believe this!
Well, Harry Potter fans, today is an exciting day.

Number 4 Privet Drive is for sale, and any normal Muggle like you or me can buy it.

I am about as calm as Dumbledore was when Harry’s name got pulled from the Goblet of Fire.

Commenti
Posta un commento