15 Brilliant Ways To Store Yarn Without A Struggle
Oh, yarn, how we love you. So much so that we regularly buy more than we could ever possibly use. In some circles, this is referred to as S.A.B.L.E., or “Stash Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy”, but we crafters just see such things as a challenge!
Still, I’ve tripped over more than one bag of random wool in the night, or chased a cat through the house after it’s snatched a ball, so while I will never admit to having too much, I will agree that my storage could use an upgrade. I’ve collected a bunch of options, both for mass storage and organization, and for making fibre arts more convenient in general.
1. Reuse an old wet wipe container.

2. You can also use an old teapot!

3. In a pinch, binder clips or clothespins can help.

4. Who has that many CDs these days anyway?

Commenti
Posta un commento