Here"s Why Kurt Cobain"s Daughter Is Going To Court
I’m very sympathetic to the children of A-list performers. It often seems that their lives are defined by the accomplishments of their impressively talented parents, and that can create very hard-to-reach accomplishments. So many people often compare these kids to their parents, and that simply isn’t fair. For this reason, I am often busy researching news on such children, just to see what kind of things they are up to. However, when I recently looked up the daughter of late grunge rocker Kurt Cobain, I found some pretty sad news.
Frances Bean Cobain was born in 1992 to Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.

And since then she has grown into a beautiful young lady.

But it seems that Frances is currently going through some tough times with her estranged husband, Isaiah Silva.

In fact, she recently filed a lawsuit against him.

Commenti
Posta un commento