16 People Caught Dead To Rights




Honesty is a catch 22. On the one hand, telling the truth is how many of us were raised — shout to my mother. Conversely, the truth can make a bad situation worse. Is it acceptable to tell a lie if the situation demands it? This is the very foundation the white lie was built on, is it not? I believe the saying goes, it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission. Or maybe you prefer “what they don’t know won’t hurt them”? While I acknowledge that there are valid arguments for dishonesty, I am in no way condoning it (mother reads these sometimes, and she’d kill me if I didn’t preface with that), I am merely playing devil’s advocate for the liars and philanderers who made the list. 











1. Sneaky kid thought he would get to the cookie jar when his mom wasn’t looking


Backfired




2. Well that’s embarrassing


Although when she finds out she’ll probably put a hole in him with that riffle











3. Nice try, creepo






4. What I would give to be a fly on the wall for this conversation



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know