16 Kids Who Remind Us We Can"t Have Nice Things
I’ll be honest. I was definitely a kid who ruined things. I had two older sisters, so I was a bit of a rat. It was an incredible feeling seeing them get in trouble.
As the only boy in the family I had to make a lot of my own fun, so naturally, this sometimes led to disaster. I’ve broken plates, broken bones… all sorts of things. In the long run, it made me a better person because now that I’m an adult, I’ve come to realize how expensive all that stuff is!
It’s no wonder parents get so upset when their child’s acting up in a store. Not only is it incredibly embarrassing, but the thought of having to pay for something they break?
No thanks.
1. To start off, don’t forget the part you played in all of this

2. This is the only way to ensure that Christmas won’t be spoiled

3. Not only do kids waste your money, they tear it up for the fun of it!

4. They want to act all grown up, but complain when adult meals don’t come with Happy Meal toys

Commenti
Posta un commento