15 People Who Forgot Their Parents Had Social Media




The internet has made it so much easier to connect and share with people. However, it is easy to forget who you’re connected to. As much as we love dear old mom and dad, we obviously don’t want to share every morsel of our lives with them. I remember being 18 and writing a Facebook status about a particular boy bothering me. Five minutes later, there is a Facebook notification from my dad, telling me not to be a drama queen. I’ve tried to be careful ever since, but sometimes things still slip. Here are 15 people who forgot their parents had social media.


Feel free to comment and share with us the most awkward exchange you’ve had with your parents on Facebook.











1. Maybe thug life didn’t choose you


I remember my thug/gangster phase being in elementary school. It doesn’t look so good on a white, female, ginger kid. Now, I kind of wish my parents were around to pull me offstage before I started rapping in the grade 8 talent show. The thug life definitely doesn’t choose everyone.




2. Chain mail gone wrong


Chain mail has a long history of being one of the most annoying things on the Internet. We all know by now that Bloody Mary won’t appear after spinning around three times and saying her name into a mirror at midnight. Now, chain mail has been linked to awareness months. I don’t think there is anyone who isn’t aware of how awkward this explanation would be.











3. Where it all started


We’ve all got that one parent who takes everything too literally. For me, it was my mom. Every time I posted System Of A Down song lyrics, it sounded like I wouldn’t live another day. This exchange sounds like a modern-day pilot for How I Met Your Mother.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know