20 Pic Dump Pics Dumped Picture Perfectly




It’s that time again! Time to kick off your shoes, open a bag of jalapeno Cheetos, and scroll on through a mess of funny pics. With no rhyme or reason, I chose these simply because they made me laugh. There’s no theme so don’t bother looking for one, and no, this isn’t an underhanded hint that there actually is a theme. Seriously, stop looking for clues in this intro, you’ll only end up confusing yourself and drawing connections that aren’t there. Just scroll, click and laugh, why does everything have to be so “connected” all the time? Did you figure out the theme yet? No! There isn’t one! 


Enjoy! 











1. I never believed in this type of thing ’til now…






2. I’m also not normally into art, but when you see something so beautiful… 













3. Music is getting better and better, too!






4. And I’m definitely gonna start checking out that pumpkin spice scene now



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know