15 Ravishing Things About The Stunning Ruby Rose




There aren’t a lot of people who can pull off the androgynous look as well as Ruby Rose does. She had everyone questioning their sexuality after we saw her in Orange is the New Black and she’s been blowing our minds ever since. So what else do you really need to know about Ruby? Keep reading to find out!











1. Ruby came out when she was just 12 years old.


She knows who she is, that’s for sure.




2. She was bullied in a major way.


She was hospitalized after she was attacked by six of her classmates because of her sexuality.











3. She’s been engaged two times!


Once to Catherine McNeil and again to Phoebe Dahl. The latter being Roald Dahl’s granddaughter. Which I just wanted to share as it is supremely cool.




4. She recently described herself as being gender fluid. Meaning she identifies as male and female.


‘I’m not a guy; I don’t really feel like a woman, but obviously I was born one.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know