Here"s What All Of Eddie Murphy"s Kids Look Like
So I basically have this newfound obsession that I’m having trouble getting over. It isn’t anything that is ruining my life, but I definitely would like to kick the habit. It isn’t anything TOO serious, but it’s something that is incredibly addictive. Are you ready? Okay. I am addicted to looking up celebrity children. Phew…there, I said it. Seriously though, once you start you can’t stop. The other day I was watching a movie and all I could do was sit and wonder what all of the actor’s children looked like.
I tried to stop myself, but I before I knew it I was googling what funnyman Eddie Murphy’s kids were up to.
Here’s what I found.
Eddie Murphy is the 55-year-old performer who has made us laugh in such films as Beverly Hills Cop and Shrek.

Did you know he has nine kids?

Let’s take a look at what they’re all up to!


Commenti
Posta un commento