11 Things To Know About 10-Year-Old Suri Cruise




I don’t know about you but I remember the media frenzy around Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. People went crazy for their relationship and their marriage. But none of it was quite as insane as when Suri was born. She became one of the most famous kids in the world! Suri’s certainly got her parents’ looks – but does she have her parents’ acting talent? Who knows! Only time will tell. Until then, here are some things you definitely should know about Suri Cruise. And you won’t believe what she looks like now!











Suri is one lucky kid! She graced the pages of Vanity Fair with her parents. And just so you know, she was on the cover of the magazine almost right after she was born. So… she’s way more accomplished than any of us.






Look at how adorable she is! She’s so happy to be hanging out with her mom. 


I mean, I’d be happy hanging out with Katie! All I’d want to do is talk to her about Dawson’s Creek. 











1. Suri’s been considered a fashion icon since she was born! The Daily Mail reports that Suri already has a shoe collection worth $150,000.


She even has fashion blogs dedicated to her!




2. The media went crazy when Katie and Tom revealed that they named their daughter Suri. It’s an uncommon name but it has a beautiful meaning. Suri is Hebrew for “princess” and in Persian, it means “red rose.”



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know