12 Ways To Use Ikea Products In The Craft Room




Is there anything that Ikea can’t do!? Their products are relativity inexpensive and most of them are versatile enough to be used throughout your home. So just because you see something in the kitchen department at Ikea doesn’t mean that you should write it off for another area of your home. If I had the money, I would deck out my craft room with stuff from Ikea. I am in the midst of making up my Christmas list, so maybe I will add a couple of these Ikea items to it. I can tell you one thing I am definitely going to add #12 — it’s cheap and this Ikea hack is so cool! 


Which one of these Ikea craft room hacks will have you heading to Ikea? Share this article with all the crafting Ikea lovers you know! 











1. Give your craft desk a trendy set of drawers. 


You can buy the MOPPE mini chest of drawers from Ikea and paint it to suit your style. 




2. The RIBBA frame from Ikea is great to hold peg board. 


It is nice and deep and you can get it in a variety of sizes. 











3. Pick up a bunch of Ikea FINTORP rails with matching buckets and hooks.


These are a must-have for any well-organized craft room. 




4. The key to a well-stocked and organized craft room is Ikea. 


You can get a TJENA box with compartments for under $4. This is great for all those tiny materials. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know