19 Funny Pictures The Internet Crapped Out Just For You




I made this dump just for you. It didn’t come easy at first. The ideas and words were there, but they were all backed up and the more I tried to force them out, the less progress I made. At this point, I had been sitting for so long thinking of the perfect caption for the first image that my legs began to get pins and needles. Realizing I could not let this go on, I relaxed, and I felt it slowly open (my mind, that is). Lo and behold, my first caption slid out, perfectly formed, and to my immense relief, soon the rest followed suit. Having said all this, I can only hope that you find this dump as satisfying as I did!











1. Interesting, the vegetarian option seems to be missing…






2. Both leave you with instant regrets the next morning, too 













3. Those are true friends






4. The lunch room is a savage place 






When it comes to the contents of the work fridge, things can get even weirder…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know