17 Jerks Who Mastered The Art Of Savagery




The holiday season is upon us, meaning the inconsiderate savages who flock to the malls this time each year have come out of hibernation and are primed to ruin another one. It’s a shame, because I always thought the holidays had something to do with being jolly or some shit. Apparently, not. Apparently, Christmas means honking at people over who gets the closest parking space. That was “too real,” I know. I’ll tone it down. The point is, Christmas doesn’t come without its share of scrooges. And I just want all you optimistic folk who go gaga over the holidays to be ready for some bah humbuggery. That’s what this list is for. Think of it as sort of a primer for what’s yet to come.











1. Fitting






2. Damn, Katie, you cold













3. Noted






4. Savage level: fortune cookie


It reads: “You find beauty in ordinary things, do not lose this ability.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know