8 Child Stars Who Weren"t Nearly As Happy As They Were On Screen




I think everyone in the world has dreamed of becoming a celebrity at least once in their life. When I was a kid, I used to think it would awesome to be a child actor. All I could think about was all the cool toys and delicious chocolate I could buy with my fortune. But as I grew up, I started learning more and more about some of the world’s most famous children, and their lives didn’t seem all that great anymore. 


Here are a few iconic child performers who struggled through their fame. 











1. Ricky Nelson – Best known for his role in The Adventures Of Ozzie And Harriet, young Ricky Nelson quickly grew into a teen heartthrob in the ’60s and ’70s.


But maybe people didn’t realize that Ricky was often criticized by his overbearing father and his perfectionist mother




2. Natalie Wood – Though she is one of the most celebrated actresses of all time, she had a terrible upbringing.













Natalie’s mother used to force her daughter to date much older men as a means of staying relevant. 


Many of these men abused her, but Natalie’s mother didn’t mind as long as her daughter remained in the limelight. 




3. Shirley Temple – One of the most well-known child performers EVER is Shirley Temple.


 We all came to love her tight curls and beautiful smile, but did you now that the process of maintaining her looks was incredibly painful? 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know