12 Major Struggles That Got All The Ladies Sayin" #Preach




As a grown-ass woman, I wholeheartedly understand that being a chick is NOT easy. Although I understand that being a man has its own set of challenges, I don’t really have the necessary equipment to speak on such a serious topic. However, I can offer some insight into the time-consuming, insecurity-provoking, and costly realm of womanhood. Follow me on this journey of self-discovery, but make sure to put on your big girl pants because shit’s about to get real. 











1. Ain’t nobody got time to keep up with the latest fashion trends.






2. As a blonde bitch myself, this hits way too close to home. 













3. The phrase “don’t sweat it” doesn’t apply here.


Never fear, you didn’t piss your pants — it just looks like you did. 




4. The only nudes I want are matte.






#8 is why I don’t wear white. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know