9 Vintage Halloween Photos That Are Colossally Creepy




Believe it or not, Halloween and its traditions have been around in some way, shape, or form for centuries. Even though the concept of dressing up the entire family for a round of trick-or-treating only came about in the 1950s, various forms of this popular tradition and other practices have been happening for over 2000 years! What was once a night spent warding off roaming spirits has become a $6-billion industry that we cannot resist.


If you enjoy this spooktacular celebration as much as I do and you love looking through eerie photographs of Halloween past, check out the creepy collection below. I guarantee it will put all of your “scary” costumes to shame!


Show us your creepiest Halloween costumes in the COMMENTS, and then SHARE this article with all of the mummies, vampires, witches, and ghouls in your life.











1. “Little Halloween People”


To be honest, I don’t know what to make of these three “Little Halloween People.” They’re just downright creepy!




2. Demonic Rabbit


Who knew bunnies could be so terrifying?











3. ???


I’m at a loss for words with this one.






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know