12 Nail Art Hacks You"ve Never Heard Of
If I tally up how many Pinterest fails I’ve done since the social media site was invented, I quickly run out of fingers… and toes.
They make it look so easy! I try and try, but the art that I want is just not the art that I can create.
But there are types that I can make with a little help from my Instagram friends.
I can’t draw a heart, but there are stamps for that. I forgot my nail polish remover, but there are easy substitutes. These acrylic nails need to go! And I’ve got the perfect hack to get rid of them.
I’ve done the digging, so prepare for your #naillyfe to get a heck of a lot easier.
1. A hole punch in a bandage or tape can be the EASIEST way to make adorable designs.

2. No nail polish remover to get rid of stray polish? Just use some top coat!

3. A tampon. Really?! The amount of times I’ve done my hands and forgot about my feet!! Amazing. Just soak up the remover, and dab all over.

4. I have wasted so much of my life cleaning up spills. My life has been changed forever. This is almost as amazing as #6.

Commenti
Posta un commento