16 School Problems Waiting For Us After Every Break
When a big break starts, we enter it feeling like we’ve had enough exams and essays for a lifetime. But of course, we already know that time has a way of kicking into hyperdrive when we have some time off, so we always know it won’t be long before we have to face our least favorite place again.
And that dread that kicks off when it’s time to go back to school can stay with you for a surprisingly long time. Like, I haven’t been in school for a couple of years now and I deadass had a nightmare just the other night about failing a class. I couldn’t even tell you what the subject was, but I remember it being some horrible combination like the history of math or something.
Anyway, since we get nowhere by running away from our problems, let’s have a tired chuckle at these 16 school problems we can all, uh, look forward to.
1. If you don’t have time to do this, just remember to not make eye contact.

2. Don’t worry, your classmates are running on as little sleep as you, so theirs probably don’t make sense either.

3. This is why I always repeated what I studied to myself out loud on the way to class.

4. Oh well, it’s not like you can’t cheat in the real world too.

Commenti
Posta un commento