15 Celebs Who Are Gorgeous After 60




Whenever I watch a red carpet event or a bunch of gorgeous celebs on a late night talk show I’m often confused at how they are able to look good ALL THE DAMN TIME. I mean I have a bad hair day, well, every day – meanwhile these rich and famous folk roll out of bed looking like a piece of art. It just doesn’t seem fair, right?! Well prepare yourself to get even more jealous, because these gorgeous people are over 60 years old – I simply can’t believe it. I guess age really ISN’T anything but a number…



Did we miss any? COMMENT and let us know.











1. Meryl Streep – 66


That’s right, everyone’s favorite leading lady is four years away from being 70…what doesn’t she have? 




2. Michael Keaton – 64


Believe it or not, Michael Keaton is in his sixties. Oh, and he’s also still in amazing shape. 











3. Cher – 69


Cher is also almost a member of the 70 club yet she literally looks the same as she did in 1970. Whatever her secret is, I want to know it. 




4. Bruce Willis – 61


He’s only been in his 60s for a very short time, but let’s face it, Bruce Willis’ face never changes and it never will. The man is a legend. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know