Here"s What Our Favorite Discovery Channel Stars Look Like Now




Everyone knows that learning isn’t fun. That’s why growing up, you never heard any of your friends or family members say, “Golly, I miss elementary school!” But as you get older, you tend to find new things interesting. That’s where the Discovery Channel comes in handy. Though you’d never want to read a book about how plungers are made, you’ve probably watched hours of documentaries on the Discovery Channel in total awe. And over the years, the Discovery Channel has offered the world some pretty great personalities. But what are they up to now?











1. Jesse James


Remember Motorcycle Mania? Jesse James showed us all how cool he was when that show hit the air on Discovery Channel. After that, he went on to appear on other shows like Monster Garage and History Of The Chopper. 




NOW


Jesse recently opened up his own custom firearms company called Jesse James Firearms Unlimited. 











2. Les Stroud


I used to be obsessed with Survivorman because I used to have this recurring nightmare where I would get stranded somewhere. Les had all the tips to surviving on your own, no matter the conditions. 






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know