14 Celebs Who Look Even More Attractive With Tattoos




Getting a tattoo is a huge decision. Well for me, it would be. Personally, I wouldn’t get any tattoos because I’m way too indecisive. I’m also a huge baby, and my pain tolerance is very, very low. Good thing I don’t want any! Even though I don’t want to get any tattoos, I think they are so beautiful. My favorite tattoo is on one of my favorite celebrities, Rihanna. I love every single one of her tattoos, especially the one on her hand. It’s henna-style, and it’s so stunning! Love it! 


Many people are getting tattoos nowadays, especially celebrities. That’s awesome because tattoos are a great way to express one’s self. Even though a lot of celebrities are tatted up, you wouldn’t even be able to tell on some. Selena Gomez has a couple of tattoos, and I had no idea. Even Emilia Clarke has a little bumblebee tattoo on her finger. How cute? Their tattoos are pretty subtle, but one artist is reimagining them and many other celebrities as being fully tatted up. This is awesome, and it looks so realistic. 











1. Emilia Clarke


This red rose sleeve looks stunning on her! Emilia Clarke should consider getting this done. 




2. PewDiePie


This YouTube star just got an awesome tattoo makeover. The lightening bolt is sick! 











3. James Rodriguez


He looks so cute with both sleeves done. I even see a little bit of a neck tattoo, too. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know