16 Annoying Things About Dating That Would Make Anyone Want To Ride Solo
Self-described dating “experts” love to write books, post articles, and charge tons of money to tell the romantically challenged how to live their lives. I have no issue with helping people who need to be saved, but playing the field is not something that can be mastered by reading a dating column online. People are crazy, plain and simple. Even without factoring in the different personalities, social circles, and economic statuses, dating is pretty much an uphill battle. I guess the only thing that anyone can really be sure about in their search for love is that things will get weird, so you might as well learn to enjoy the awkward ride.
1. In today’s modern era, this is the only way to research for a blind date.

2. I wish it were that easy.

3. This would definitely clear things up for a lot of guys.

4. Nothing is more arousing than the sound of Velcro on a first date.

The guy in #7 has some pretty high standards.
Commenti
Posta un commento