Photographer Shows The Love Of A Mother Is In The Details, Not Her Looks




Celia Sanchez is an incredible photographer working on pieces close to her heart. One topic that she holds close is motherhood. She wrote a small piece about a series she photographed called Devoted. 


She said, “I became a mother at 23 and a comment I heard a lot of was, ‘You don’t look like a mom?’ which I always thought was a silly thing to say because what is a mom supposed to look like anyway? Since becoming a mother, I have met many more mothers who don’t sacrifice their personal style in order to ‘look motherly.’ Devoted is a series I’ve been working on for about a year now in an attempt to put a different image to the word mother.”


Let’s take a look at some of her powerful photos of mothers and children. 


Tell us what you think in the COMMENTS! 











Both of these women are incredibly beautiful and powerful, but it may be safe to say that, as Sanchez said, they don’t look “motherly.” 






But clearly that’s ridiculous. 













Because, as these pictures show, a mother is somebody who loves her child.  






And that has nothing to do with how a mother may look. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know