12 Ways To Reuse An Old Pill Bottle




Pill bottles are something that I don’t often think about, but there are so many things that you can do with these tiny canisters. We don’t see too many of these around my home, maybe the odd time my husband or I get sick and have to go on antibiotics, but other than that, we are a pill-free house. Not that I am wishing illness on my family or anything, but after compiling this list, I want to get my hands on some empty pill bottles. Looks like I am going to have to start canvassing my grandma for her empty pill bottles. 


Take a look at these 12 ideas that use empty pill bottles, and let me know if this is enough to have you saving pill bottles. 











1. Instead of bringing an entire bottle of shampoo when you travel, just bring what you need. 


Empty pill bottles are great for this! 




2. A quaint little sewing kit. 


This would be great for on-the-go sewing emergencies. 











3. Never get locked out again. 


Make this handy secretive spare key holder. 




4. Always have change for the laundromat 


Or whatever else you need change for. Coffee? Arcade? Do people still go to arcades? 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know