24 People Barely Making It Through Monday




Why is it that Mondays and Tuesdays tend to drone on and on, and the weekend just zips by so fast?


It’s because we’re having FUN on the weekend. We’re happy. We aren’t murderous. We’re at peace.


But as per usual, stinkin’ Monday comes along sure as the sun rises, and you’ve got to get your butt to work.


The struggle is real, and here’s proof. These people just barely made it through the day, I’d imagine…











1. Hey, at least she made it out of the house half-way successfully.






2. Every time.













3. And question of the year goes to…






4. At least this person predicted their struggle.


“Was trying to figure out why the bottom part of my Christmas tree wasn’t fitting. Then I saw this note I wrote to myself exactly one year ago.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know