8 Insanely Easy Storage Ideas For Your Bathroom




One of the things I hate about my home is how tiny the bathroom is. I don’t know how else to describe it other than it being like a tiny hallway. I have zero counter space and cupboard space. It really sucks, especially since we are a family of four. There is just not enough room for all of our things. I have some time off coming up and I am thinking that I am going to revamp my bathroom and try to get the most out of the space that I have. I have compiled a list of some handy bathroom storage solutions and I thought I would share these great items with you! Just in case I am not alone in the small bathroom department.


SHARE this with your friends and family, too! 











1. Prevent a catastrophe.


Give your phone a spot to rest so it doesn’t end up in the toilet.




2. Shower curtains aren’t just for decor anymore! 


I love the idea of having pockets in your shower curtain! I do wonder how easy this would be to clean, though. 











3. Get the most out of your bathroom cupboards and utilize the back of the doors.






4. A most convenient little shelf for over your outlet. 


Just think of all the stuff you could put on here. 




Don’t use a razor? Don’t worry. There is another great idea coming up for this little shelf. Keep reading! 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know