16 Fools Who Had The Right Tool For The Job




I’ll be honest. I’m no handyman. Basically, if I can ignore something because it’s “not that big a problem,” I probably will. This might explain why my sink is kind of clogged and I don’t have quite as many visitors as I used to. Kind of a win in my books.


Anyway, throughout history, we as humans have developed certain tools that have separated us from the rest of the animals. The wheel, electricity, ShamWows. We’re pretty amazing creatures. 


But there are a few tools out there that we might not fully appreciate. Maybe we don’t know quite how they work. Or maybe we know exactly how they work, there’s just not a real reason for them to exist.


Whatever the case may be, here are a bunch of fools with their tools. Make sure to COMMENT with your own useless tool. 











1. Ever have that moment where you’re looking for the right wrench, but all you can find is chocolate?


Because that’s what this is. Chocolate. 




2. This is what it looks like when you aren’t expecting snow.


Because you live in Southern California and have never seen this white devil fall from the sky before. 











3. Oh, I see what you did there.


Everyone knows that the top of the muffin is the only thing that matters. 




4. Makes sense to me!


I don’t know why anyone expects me to know what a Phillips screwdriver looks like anyway. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know