Michigan Mom Is Determined To Have Stores Remove Candy From Checkout Lines
It is one of my biggest temptations. I have just spent about half an hour up and down every food aisle in the supermarket, trying to get the healthiest foods possible for my family and I, when I finally reach the checkout and there staring me in the face is a wide variety of brightly colored, enticing packages of delicious treats. These treats are silently begging me to scoop them up. Most days I resist the temptation, but on a few occasions, I indulge.
A mother from Michigan, however, is on a mission to get rid of the rows and rows of delicious junk food at the checkout and replace them with healthier options.

Jane told ABC news, “I started noticing the product in checkout as a new parent. Before that, I didn’t really pay attention to it. After we adopted, the grocery shopping experience just changed.”

Jane’s petition is sitting at over 900 signatures.

Commenti
Posta un commento