15 Things You Didn"t Know About "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
I’m ashamed to admit that I just saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last year. But I know I’ll redeem myself in saying that it’s probably my favorite movie of all time. Between the mysterious, twisting plot, phenomenal casting, and eerie setting, this film totally set itself up for instant success. And although it’s definitely not for the faint of heart, it’s one of those movies that you just cannot get out of your head when you’ve finished watching it. The inside scoop on this incredible film totally shocked me so keep on reading to learn 15 things you definitely never knew about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
2. Rooney Mara was up against some pretty famous faces for her leading role as Lisbeth Salander.

3. For his leading role as Mikael Blomqvist, Daniel Craig was required to pack on some pounds!

4. There’s one scene in which Lisbeth visits Plague and he’s wearing a black t-shirt with a white logo on it…


Commenti
Posta un commento