13 Anthropologie Knockoffs For Your Living Room




Ever find yourself drooling over that gorgeous TV stand on Pinterest, only to realize that it’s from Anthropologie and costs as much as a used car? Yeah, me too. The DIY community has worked hard to come up with projects solving this very conundrum, and I’ve selected 13 of the best, both large and small. 











1. A simple way to hang photos.


I love the scroll-like feel of these hangers, but not with a $48-$68 price tag. Luckily, they’re easy to make at home. 




2. Mercury glass vases on the cheap.


Any glass vase from the dollar store can become a bold, silver statement piece.











3. Change up an outdated vase.


This blogger used an old $0.50 vase and craft paints to replicate Anthropologie’s $88 Listras vase.




4. Mimic the Astral Coasters with resin and glitter.


I think I actually like the DIY ones better!




Next up: I have a couple of curtain options, and then we cozy up with some throw pillows.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know