16 Funny Families That You Don"t Have To Understand To Love




It’s a good sign that you’ve won the genetic lottery if you were born into a family that makes you laugh all the time. Whether it’s because of their biting wit or just how they react to stuff, it always makes the hard days go a little easier.


For my part, I’ve got all sorts of fond memories of sitting at the dinner table when my mom and I would talk about the nastiest shit in the world. That was fun on its own, but it wasn’t really complete until my dad bowed his head and sighed.


And if you’re lucky enough to have similar stuff going on in your lives, here are 16 other families who will look pretty familiar.











1. Haha holy shit, I’m not sure what my favorite part of this is.


I don’t know what a “flingo” is, but I’m pretty sure my life won’t be complete until I have one. I also like how #5 is something she can pretty much do anytime she wants.




2. Yeah, I really can’t argue with that.


If there’s one thing The Fault In Our Stars needed, it was a dance party ending in the good ol’ swamp.











3. I guess it’s a good thing Tom had a stunt double.


Either that or those nine lives were more real than we thought.




4. I like how nobody seems to know where this guy got his cube.


I can see the appeal, though. What other kinds of companions won’t scream at you when you take pictures of them on the toilet?




I don’t know either, but fortunately, this next one won’t require an explanation.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know