15 Relationships That Ended Worse Than Yours
Men! Put down the whiskey and remove your dollar bills from that strippers G-string.
Women! Put down the industrial-sized barrel of ice cream and turn off the chick flicks.
Your breakups weren’t all that bad and I’m here to prove it by showing you that there are people out there WAY more pathetic and alone than you are. Like, LOTS more pathetic and alone. I doubt that helps you in your time of need, but maybe knowing that you’re not alone in your loneliness will help you out. Or maybe it won’t, I have no idea.
Remember to like and share! It’ll help you feel like you’re a part of something now that you’re not a part of your significant other’s life.
1. “It’s been 412 days and 271 bottles of wine since Jack left me,” writes Stacey in her diary.

2. Their breakup is forever remembered on the bathroom wall of a Denny’s in Des Moines, Iowa.

3. When your post-breakup comfort food turns on you.

4. Pro tip: never date a woman with a pick axe collection.

Commenti
Posta un commento