Here"s Why So Many Female Disney Characters Wear Blue
Typically when I watch a Disney movie, I’m doing it for the nostalgia, the great music, and the story it has to tell. Not often, if ever, do I take a deep, analytic look into the film and dissect every little detail. Some people, however, do just that, which is great! It means I don’t have to! Some very vigilant movie watchers over at Allure noticed that a lot of Disney characters wear blue outfits and took the time to figure out why that is. Here are all the answers you’ll ever need!
When you really take the time to think about it, some of our favorite female Disney characters wore the color blue.

Everybody recognizes Belle’s blue peasant dress, which can also be seen in the Beauty and the Beast live-action remake.

Alice wears a blue dress throughout Alice in Wonderland.

Cinderella wears a stunning blue gown when she attends the ball — and by the way, her choker is so in style right now.

Commenti
Posta un commento