16 Pretty Ordinary Peeps Who Don"t Know How To Live The Fancy Life




Living the good life doesn’t always come easily, especially if it’s not something you’re used to. If you’re anything like me, you’re as mediocre as they come. 


I am not outstanding in any regard, or by any unit of measurement. When I save up for a nice watch, a good bottle of wine, or some new kicks, I usually feel really awkward making the purchase. I hate seeing the money disappear from my pocket; a pocket that was once bare AF. But with the immortal words of my mother, “You can’t take it with you, so you might as well spend it,” I persist and make the transaction. That being said, I probably won’t receive an inheritance, so I should get used to this struggle. 











1. Even though your nails aren’t on fleek, you still have the confidence of a thousand runway models. 






2. You may be out of a job, but that booty don’t quit.













3. Espresso machines may be fancy, but they are also expensive.


A top hat and a monocle can make any cheap old coffee maker brew in style. 




4. You know you’re living on a prayer when drinking bad milk was the best thing to happen to you all week. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know