Believe It Or Not, There Is A Food Gordon Ramsay Won"t Eat
Gordon Ramsay is a name that a lot of people recognize. He’s that chef you see on TV, constantly yelling at people and critiquing food and restaurants. Over time, we’ve realized that Gordon is actually a really nice guy, and all that shouting is simply for the cameras. He also has a lot of really helpful cooking tutorials that honestly turn my bland food into something I can confidently serve my friends. I would love to eat at one of his restaurants one day. I have no doubt that it would be amazing. I really respect his food opinions, so when he says he doesn’t like a food, I find it really interesting. Read more to find out what Gordon refuses to eat!
Gordon Ramsay is famous for having a serious temper in the kitchen.

Personally, I love his insults and tantrums. They crack me up every time.

When the cameras aren’t rolling, however, Gordon is a really sweet guy and has a reputation for actually being cool-tempered.

Attitude aside, it’s clear that Gordon has a real passion for food. I would trust that anything he eats must be delicious.

Commenti
Posta un commento