7 Disney Villains Redrawn As Children




Disney movies will never get old. You don’t even want to know how many times I have watched Aladdin. Disney movies are so uplifting, and most of the time they have happy endings. Oh, and how can I forget? No Disney movie is complete without a villain. I mean, even though they are the worst, they add so much drama to the film. If there were no villains, everything would be perfect. Boring. 


The one villain I absolutely hated is Gothel. She kept Rapunzel in a tower for 18 years. How selfish can she be? Has she always been that evil? Well, we are going to find out, because one artist drew some Disney villains as children. I can’t decide whether they look cute or evil. Check out these drawings and you be the judge! 











Drizella And Anastasia 


Ugh! Have they always been nasty and cruel? 




1. Them As Kids 


Well, they looked pretty innocent when they were kids. Who knew they would grow up to be so evil? 











2. Maleficent 


Look at how much she loves her pet! I don’t think he feels the same way back, though. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know