15 Makeup Looks Inspired By Halloween Movies




Halloween is right around the corner, and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s that time of year when I can finally watch my favorite Halloween movies. I mean, I guess I could watch Beetlejuice in the summer, but it feels so much better to watch it around Halloween. Halloween movies just get me in the spirit, but I usually tend to stick to fun ones. I’m not a big fan of scary films. I watched Saw a couple of years ago, and I’m still scared. As much as I try to stay away from scary Halloween movies, I can’t escape them. I see so many people online recreate makeup looks that are inspired by Halloween movies. These looks are so cool and creative! Here are 15 makeup looks that are inspired by Halloween movies. 











1. Chucky 


If I see anyone with a makeup look like this, then I’m running the other away. I’m not in the mood to be scared. Check out #15 to see his wife! 




2. Freddy Krueger


Even though I haven’t watched A Nightmare on Elm Street, I definitely know who Freddy Krueger is. Who can forget a face like that?! 











3. Miss Argentina


I’m obsessed with this makeup look! It’s so dope. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know