12 Perfect Facts About The Pussycat Dolls" Nicole Scherzinger




One of the most iconic singers of our generation is Nicole Scherzinger.


She basically does it all. She was the lead singer in The Pussycat Dolls, she was a judge on The X Factor, helping nurture the next generation of singers – AND she dances.


Whenever I hear “Stickwitu” I just hear her! She’s always super fun in her interviews and she actually has a lot of random secrets hidden that we think you should know.


Starting with…











1. Despite being in the public eye, she says she has crippling shyness.


She told the UK Daily Mail. “I come from a very religious, strict upbringing in Hawaii; my grandfather is a preacher. The first time I saw one of the stage outfits I had to wear for the Pussycat Dolls, I screamed.”




2. Before joining the Pussycat Dolls, she was part of the one-hit wonder girl band, Eden’s Crush whose biggest song was “Get Over Yourself.”


The band was formed in the wake of the reality TV show called Popstars.











3. She can kick your butt at softball and she won’t feel bad about it.






4. She actually has a massive scar that most people miss.


“I haven’t had a lot of injuries but I was burnt as a child and have a big scar on my hand because of it. I was also burnt on my face and my Grandmother put this Hawaiian plant on it and it healed.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know